Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I stand guilty as charged.

Virginia, thank-you for coming out and saying it. It is shameful the way I have neglected this blog. Yes the blame lays on me for two reasons: #1. I was the one that asked you all to do the blog with me, and #2. I am the only guy on here and as such I feel a responsibility to you all for letting it nearly die.

I will try to do better and put aside my fear of writing. Please help me in this by reminding or reprimanding me when I go too long without posting.

I am going to start a Bible study in Romans. I chose Romans because it has a lot of truths in it and some of them make for very good discussions.
I do not stipulate any rules for the discussions except that you conduct yourself in a Christlike way at all times. You do not (as I am sure at times you will not) have to agree with what I write, I may even post something that I know is controversial at best, or even oposite of what I believe to be true, to stimulate a good discusion.

So, I pray that God would bless this endeavor and that we can all learn more of who God is, and who we are.

Bondye Beni Ou,  God Bless You

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment